Summer Intensive III
Who: Students SMB – Grade 6 & 7
When: July 17 – August 11 | Monday to Friday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Stage Performance: August 12 & 13 | afternoon
School of Mystic Ballet’s 4 -Week Summer Intensive Program provides unparalleled technical training for advanced students. As a summer student, you will participate in a comprehensive curriculum of 15 or more dance classes/rehearsals per week that bring together the best in technique, versatility, strengthening and artistry development. Class work includes Ballet Technique, Modern, Jazz/Hip- Hop, and Musical Theater and for those who qualify: Pointe, Variations. Classes are supplemented with choreography to be performed, providing the opportunity for dancers to expand their base of knowledge while experiencing other forms of dance.
Mystic Ballet’s Summer Intensive Programs provide students with a stepping stone to further pursue their dance education. Each year MB Summer Intensive Program students are considered for Mystic Ballet’s Junior Company, which is regarded as an important entry point to a further explore dance, self-discovery and be prepared for college scholarship opportunities.
Mystic Ballet’s Summer Intensive Programs will serve as an audition for serious dancers for Mystic Ballet’s NUTCRACKER SPECTACULAR.
While studying at Mystic Ballet’s Summer Intensive program, you will benefit from:
• Impeccable technical training from a distinguished faculty of dance educators artists and chorographers of Mystic Ballet’s staff.
• Working with artists at the forefront of today’s dance world, students will learn and work on ballets that reflect the diversity and range colleges and universities look for.
• Perform this summer in fully staged productions.
• Opportunity to perform in Mystic Ballet’s NUTCRACKER SPECTACULAR .
• Build your real resume by being taught, coached and performing with a professional dance company.
All costumes and props are provided. Space is limited.
Tuition: $1,160 (4 weeks)
For more information, please call 860.536.3671 or e-mail email@example.com.
The School of Mystic Ballet admits students of any race, color, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin in administration of its education policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs or any other school-administered programs.